Wednesday, April 15, 2009

28/365 - Dang Planter-Fascitis

Well I started a new quest. I am going to run/walk to loose weight. After I got back my foot hurt. I have planter-fascitis, and from what I understand, it is something I have to work through. There are a couple of ways to get this. I am pretty certain mine comes from being over weight. I played football and had my ankle in ice water, been in a whirl pool, and I was always banged up, but putting a bag of ice on the bottom of my foot ranks up there as one of the worst treatments. After a while it feels so much beter. (15:31; 281)

3 comments:

  1. I bet that sucked BAD! I remember when I had to put up past my knee in an ice bath in high school and it was awful!

    Good luck with running, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was me....Ashley :)

    ReplyDelete