Tuesday, April 14, 2009

27/365 - What time do you get off?

I know this might be rude, but I have to brag. Usually I have some sort of practice after school, but look what time I got home today. Sorry about it; if you were working today. I also looked at my calender, I have 2 weeks regular. Then we have TAKS testing. Then in May there is not one full week were I work the entire week. One week I will even be gone 3 days. Teachers need me to drive the bus for field trips. I even get paid to drive the bus as well as my regular pay. Are you kidding me? Sign me up to drive the bus. The field trip I am most excited about is "Medieval Times" - Sorry Jackie

1 comment:

  1. Hey, just wanted to let you know that I stopped by to check out your blog! Thanks so much for adding my button! Super cool. =0)

    So I'm guessing your husband to Jackie? Am I figuring this all out?

    ReplyDelete